Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Frog of the Day

Was glad the plumber showed up yesterday and got everything straightened out. The cable guy showed up and got the cable fixed. I just wonder who is going to show up next! With everything fixed and working I won't have anything to bitch about (yeah, that made me laugh too). On to today's frog.....

This pair of frogs are both tagged Freddy The Singing Frog, a plush toy frog that sings Jingle Bells. The one on the right I know is from Avon, part of their Gift Collection series. The one of the left I am not sure. The tag on both says they were made by Fun World. Neither frog croaks any more. The Avon bag says that it uses batteries that can be changed, but there is no opening as per the instructions on the bag. The Freddy from Avon dates to 1996 according to the Gift Collection bag. There are no dates on the plush items themselved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004