Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Frog of the Day


Picture Magnets - Frog Magnet
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Today plans to be a busy day - the plumber is finally arriving! He called last evening to tell me he'd be here between 9 and 9:30 - so an early blog this morning. The Frog Wrangler is not going to have a happy day as she hates it when workmen come to the house. And then it's back to working on getting the carpet glue off the hardwood floors in the bathroom - I still can't believe the beautiful hardwood floors not only covered with carpet, but that someone actually spread carpet glue. The job is about half done - I'm hoping a couple more days will finish the job up.

This frog collectible is a magnet. The trademark name on the back is Picture Magnets. It has a style number of MC0009 and the name Ichabod on the front. This magnet dates to 1982.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004