Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Frog of the Day


Radko - Leap of Faith, Jr.
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well I knew I was in trouble last night when my back went snap - but it wasn't until this morning when I tried to get out of bed did I realize just how bad it was. Ouch! So while I'm waiting for medication to kick in - the Frog Wrangler is keeping me distracted. She crawled into my lap wanting to be petted and it made me think of this Radko piece.....

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Leap of Faith, Jr. It is style number 00-266-0 and dates to 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004