Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Frog of the Day


Otagiri - Frog Music Box
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Yesterday ended up being an interesting day - trying to dry out carpet. Ugh! There are still some damp spots but hopefully all will be dry today. The plumber can't come until Monday or Tuesday - good thing it wasn't an emergency (I say sarcastically!). Tonight is the big Halloween parade, so it will be nice to have a little fun into this weekend. Of course everyone here is giddy over the St. Louis Cardinals winning the World Series and I'm sure that will work its way into the parade somehow.

This frog collectible is another piece from Otagiri, designed by Mary Ann Baker. This is a frog music box that play "Some Day My Prince Will Come." Another nice addition to this pattern set of Otagiri. The set dates to the early 1980's and Otagiri no longer exists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004