Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Frog of the Day


Hand-made Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been an exciting morning already. I walked into the bathroom to the sound of squish. The water intake pipe was leaking. I reached down to turn off the water only to find there was no knob on the valve. Thanfully I do have some tools and was able to tighten up the leaking valve. I never have liked carpet in the bathroom - it's just a bad idea. I was able to peel the wet sections up so they can air dry and not trap the water underneath the carpet. Oh what fun. I'm waiting now on the arrival of the plumber.

This frog item was a hand-made gift. I'm not sure exactly when I received it, but it has been in the collection for quite some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004