Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Frog of the Day

We're going Hollywood ba-by! Well, New York actually....lol. But it's exciting news none the less. One of our froggy's has been picked to be made into an animation for television. Numerous photos were taken and I look forward to updating you in the future as to the status. That comprised most of yesterday. This morning the Frog Wrangler and I woke up to a sleeting rain. So although I have a lot planned for today I think I'll temper my ambitions. Thankfully we're not getting the weather that they are having in Colorado - over a foot of snow!

This frog item is a light set - the frogs are made of plastic and go over the lights on the light string. This is from the Oriental Trading Company. There is one string of lights and 10 frogs. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004