Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Frog of the Day

It was a busy day here at Frog Central yesterday. The Frog Wrangler and I spent some time in the basement doing wash and cleaning. We took out a couple bags of trash to the curb and swept the floor. Still quite a ways to go down there, but it was a start. I stirred up a batch of chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon. While the Frog Wrangler looked on salivating, she had to settle for one of her bacon treats. I think over all she was happy with the choice.

This frog collectible is a glass Christmas ornament. I received it as a gift for my birthday earlier this month. It matches the frog playing cymbals that I showcased here before. This frog king is playing the harp. There are no identifying marks on this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004