Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Frog of the Day

It's going to be a busy day today getting trash to the curb. Maybe the Frog Wrangler will let me hook her up to a little wagon - I don't think so. Well, I guess I should go have a cup of coffee and get energized. Cream? Sugar?.......

These frog collectibles are from Otagiri and they are part of the pattern I collect. This is a frog creamer and sugar. The artist is Mary Ann Baker. I recently purchased several pieces in their original boxes in hopes that it would give me some further information. The pattern name apparently is Frog and has the number of B50. The individual pieces are inventoried as a separate number - all in the 1600's (example: B50/1625 appears on one box, B50/1611 on another). So while it doesn't answer all my questions, I did find it informative. This pair makes a nice addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004