Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Frog of the Day

Monday morning and very, very cold here at Frog Central. The Frog Wrangler doesn't spend much time outside searching for frogs to round up - she does her business and heads right back inside. I noticed the other night that my neighbor has put up his Christmas decorations. I had thought of putting up some this year until I saw his - blinky red lights all over making it look like an emergency vehicle threw up. That's enough lights for the whole neighborhood.

This frog collectible is a Christmas ornament from Old World Christmas. This is a new design from this year called Frog on Lilypad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004