Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Frog of the Day


Ty Pluffies - Leapers
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well "Midnight Madness" was a bust. I think someone forgot to tell the businesses that it was going on - either they were closed or had signs in their windows saying they were not participating. So I was there for about 15 minutes then came home. I did find today's frog at the Hallmark store. And I did make it home in plenty of time to see Survivor last night. I also watched Jon Stewart last night - if you saw it, he started by showing a box of Jimmy Dean sausage wrapped in chocolate chip pancakes and on a stick! This morning I made everything but didn't put it on a stick. All I can say is hmmmm.......

This frog collectible is from Ty and is part of the Pluffies line. It is called Leapers. This is one of Ty's current releases. Very soft and cuddly. The fabric is called TyLux (according to the tag).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004