Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Frog of the Day

I can not seem to get acclimated to the dark morning - neither can the Frog Wrangler. Things here at Frog Central didn't get moving until about 8:30 this morning. It's a cold, rainy day here too, so that kept it dark too. It's the kind of day you just want to curl up under the covers and catch up on some sleep. But today is Midnight Madness day here in Tidy Town and I have made this pact with myself to participate in the local happenings - ugh! So from 6 to 8 this evening I'll stroll the downtown - as long as it isn't raining.

This frog banner is from a beaded banner kit by The Beadery. I like hand-crafted frog items I receive and this one I received as the kit and I did it myself. It is entitled Welcome Frog and is style number 5693. It is quite heavy, but looks nice on my wall. I received this kit last week and it was a lot of fun putting it together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004