Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog on Shoe Planter
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's an early morning but I have to get myself all dressed up and go meet with some professor types for lunch. The Frog Wrangler will have to contend with just herself today. And I had planned on going grocery shopping again - the local market has triple coupons. I'd say I would go tomorrow but it's midnight madness day here in town and I have to gear up for those 2 hours from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. I wonder where the midnight part comes in.....

This item is planter with a frog on it. The frog is keeping close watch of that old shoe. There are no identifying marks on this item. I received it this last week as a gift. Now I have to go buy a plant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004