Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Frog of the Day

I don't know how one person can have so much garbage. It seems every week I have a large green bag full to put out at the curb. The Frog Wrangler of course wants to inspect all trash before it leaves the building. Rain has been in the forecast every day for over a week and I think today might finally be the day we get some. I think before this day starts going down hill I better go have a cup of hot chocolate.

This frog item is a plush of sorts - it's a finger puppet! It is from Mary Meyer and is called Tippy Toes Finger Puppet. This one is a little harder to find than Leap Frog Finger Puppet also by Mary Meyer. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004