Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Frog of the Day


Gertrude Hawk - Chocolate Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Neither the Frog Wrangler or I wanted to get out of bed this morning - the temperature was in the 20's out! At least we didn't get 2 feet of snow like Buffalo. Yikes! The thoughts of that much snow makes me nervous - I better go have some chocolate.....

This frog item is from Gertrude Hawk and is a chocolate frog with peanut butter filling. These are available from the Gertrude Hawk website and are absolutely delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004