Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Frog of the Day

Hoppy Columbus Day!!! Ha! You thought I was going to wish myself a Hoppy Birthday, didn't you? Well today is the day Christopher Columbus sailed into wherever he sailed in to. And it also happens to be my birthday, thank you very much. I've received some very nice frogs which will find there way on here over the next week. So without further ado, on to today's frog.....

This frog collectible is from Enesco's Precious Moments. It is part of their Birthday Club and is called Hoppy Birthday. It is style number B0110 and dates to 1995. This one was purchased at a collectibles store and came with the little Symbol of Membership card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004