Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Frog of the Day


Annalee - Miss-spelled
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
So last night on turn on the television to watch 7th Heaven only to find that it has moved to Sunday. There are now about 10 different shows on Sunday evening I like to watch. Well, it certainly clears up the rest of the week. I ended up getting little sleep last night. The Frog Wrangler had a really bad night until about 3 this morning. It was then I found out she had a gas problem. After my eyes stopped watering I see she left the room - yeah, I wish I could pick up my bed and move to another room!

This frog collectible is from Annalee Mobilitee Dolls and is called Miss-spelled. It stands 10 inches high and is made of felt. The frog is holding his book of potions. The tag says that this piece dates to 1999. I don't have many Halloween frogs - they seem to be few and far between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004