Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Frog of the Day


Kellog's - Dig 'Em Plush
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Finally got a good night's sleep and the Frog Wrangler and I slept right on through the morning! I think it might have been the weather shift - it is cold this morning. A few errands to run today will keep me busy, getting ready to gear up for another exciting weekend here in Tidy Town. Tomorrow is an auction/bake sale to benefit the hospital. Well better dig in and get busy......

This frog plush collectible is from the Kellog's Company and is Dig 'Em, the spokefrog for one of their cereals. The Princess Soft Toys Company made these for Kellog's and it dates to 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004