Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Frog of the Day


Colossal - Tree Frog Squirt
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I can not believe how hot it is today - of course tomorrow I'll be saying I can't believe how cold it is! Near 90 degrees today, but the worry of extreme weather is in the news today. Chicago got hit pretty hard the other day. It makes for lousy television watching because they break in every 5 minutes to tell you where the storms are located. Today is going to be another at home day since my legs don't want to cooperate with my back. I bet I could win top prize on that home video show with my acrobatics to get from one room to the other.

This frog item is a variation on the old squirt gun. Made by Colossal and part of their Club Earth line, this item is called Tree Frog Squirt. It is made of what feels like rubber or soft plastics, a squeeze of the belly will cause a stream of water to shoot out of its mouth. I can not find a date for this item (there is none on the hang tags).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004