Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Frog of the Day


Rana 7 Signed Preview Issue
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been a rough morning here at Frog Central. I went to get out of bed and my back just did not want to cooperate. A half hour later I finally made it to my chair. Guess I'll be ordering in today......

This frog collectible is Preview Issue of a comic book (at least that's what I always called them - I guess they are known as graphic novels by the younger generations of today). The title is Rana 7 and it is signed by the creators. This is a limited edition piece - 3,500 created - for a comic book convention in Philadelphia. Glen Sica is the writer/creator. The artist is Franco Aureliani. This dates to October 1993. From my research, I can only find 3 issues of the comic book that were released, the third not being released until around 1998. The comic was released by NGNG Studios. A great collectible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004