Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Frog of the Day


Ty Pillow Pal - Ribbit
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Yesterday was the big Chicken BBQ here in Tidy Town. The chicken distribution was all very orderly, but you would expect that in Tidy Town. The chicken came with baked beans, slaw, bread, and a piece of cake. Not bad for six bucks. Today my muscles are sore from head to toe, so even though I need to do some grocery shopping - today is going to be a day of rest and recouperation. And enjoying the 90 degree weather! I've closed up the storm windows, so the air conditioning will switch on when it gets too hot which ought to be any minute now. Maybe I'll go back to bed with my pillow pal Ribbit........

This frog collectible is from Ty and is part of their Pillow pals line. It is called Ribbit. This is known in the Ty world of collectors as the Red Frog. There was also produced a Green Frog and some sites list a third Green/Yellow Frog. This piece is retired but still readily available on eBay at a reasonable price. Of course you have to be careful because there have been counterfeit items sold there. Reputable dealers are currently selling this item for about $50 - $55.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004