Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day - Number 1,000!!!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Frog of the Day - Number 1,000!!!


Dept. 56 - Frog Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
1,000 Frogs! Strike up the band, beat the drums. I knew I had a lot of frogs and it is a lot of fun sharing them with people all over the world. I used to be surprised to see in the weekly report that visitors from Australia, France, Great Britain, or any of a dozen other countries as well as people from all over the United States had been to the site. I appreciate everyone who comes to see the frogs and read of my misadventures here at Frog Central. Here's looking forward to the next 1000 frogs.

This frog collectible is from Dept. 56 and is an ornament. It is a frog bass drum player. Made in the Phillipines, this ornament was received this last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004