Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well today has been fun. I went to the charity auction and bake sale this morning. This was how it was billed - charity auction and bake sale. Unfortunately all the bake sale items were on auction also. Oh well, I crossed it off my list and went on to my next errand.

The Frog Wrangler has had a really good week. She's spent a lot of time keeping an eye out the window looking for frogs. Now she always knows just where here favorite toys are located. Here she is telling me just where they are and why haven't I gone to get them so we can play. At 14 years of age, you only have to throw them once and she want to take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004