Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Frog of the Day

Today's photo was tough to take - the smaller items usually are and this one is a mere 1/2 inch across! In the meantime, I got up early this morning and got ready for the big town festival today - it starts at 10 this morning, but I'm getting ready to head out an hour earlier. I'm sure I'll still be late and won't find a place to park. So while I finish getting ready, on to today's frog....

This frog item is a Frog Pin from The Windsor Collection. It is one of a set of three pins. I do not have a date for this item. This a cute pin and a nice addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004