Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Frog of the Day


21" Frog TV Hassock Pattern
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
TGIF! It's been a busy week and tomorrow is the big town festival. Keep your fingers crossed because the weather forcast is for rain. I'm looking to hear to yodeling! lol No kidding, the girl who was on the tv show America's Got Talent is scheduled to perform. The Frog Wrangler is going to have another day alone - which is ok as long as she gets a good treat when I get home.

Today's frog item is a pattern for a Frog TV Hassock. It measures 21 inches in length. I found an advertisement for this pattern in the evening newspaper back in 1999 and sent away for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004