Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog in Mug
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Friday parade that was cancelled was held yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately no one knew it until last night's newspaper. I was going through coupons and decided that I would go to DQ and use a coupon for a moolate. Not too badly priced with a dollar off coupon and it was pretty good. When I got to the bottom of the cup there wasn't a frog staring at me - they really need to get some new cups......

This frog item is a fun practical joke. The mug is a plain white ceramic mug, but with a little froggy surprise for any unsuspecting drinker. Made in Taiwan. I've had this mug for a long time, but I do not have exact date for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004