Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Frog of the Day

I like folk music and so was saddened to hear that Etta Baker died over the weekend. Amazing folk guitarist who had quite a story. She worked in the textile mills until the age of 58 when she quit to persue a music career. Etta recorded her first CD at age 78 and toured through much of her 80's. She was 93 when she passed on Saturday and I bet she's already taught a few angels a couple new tunes.

This frog item is a VHS video from Hemdale Home Entertainment. The title is The Brave Frog. This movie had a 1994 release and runs 90 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004