Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Frog of the Day


Kermit Pez Dispenser
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I think we've entered into the rainy season here at Frog Central. Everything was cancelled again yesterday - the parade, the Oddfellows butterfly pork chop cookout, the estate auction. I hope they don't reschedule things for next weekend because the apple festival is scheduled! And I've been craving an apple fritter. The Frog Wrangler is happy to have the extra attention though.

This frog collectible is a Pez Candy Dispenser in the shape of Kermit the Frog. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004