Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Hand Puppet
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It was a busy day yesterday so the Frog Wrangler wanted to put off the Dog Blogging until next week. I stopped by the new restaurant in town - it was really pretty good and cheap. I had a nice dinner with a drink for under five bucks! Unfortunately, I was killing time waiting for the parade to start only to hear the crack of thunder mid-meal. Shortly thereafter the rain came down and it did nothing but get worse the rest of the evening. So no parade or homecoming football game last night. As a matter of fact you may have heard on the morning news that things got really bad here in the junction of Missouri, Tennessee, and Illinois. Several tornadoes touched down but thankfully here at Frog Central, everything is ok. So today I'm hoping that things will be busy with all that is planned, but the weather is just not cooperating so I may be home in a very short time. The Frog Wrangler would be happy with that.

This frog is a hand puppet. I purchased it at the going out of business sale of JBJ's collectibles a couple of years ago. There are absolutely no tags on it so I'm afraid I do not have any information as to the maker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004