Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Frog of the Day

Friday at last! It's been a hectic week and it's going to be an even more hectic weekend. Today's a big sale at a couple local stores, so I plan on going to see what's what. A new restaurant opened downtown and they have a lunch buffet, then later tonight, as long as it isn't raining, the local homecoming parade. The Frog Wrangler will have some alone time today. As long as she has her blanket she's happy.

This frog set is from JSNY and is a ceramic Frog Sugar and Creamer Set. It is from The Nature Shop Collection and goes with the mugs that were put up here earlier this week. I do not have a date for this set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004