Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Frog of the Day


Otagiri - Frog Condiment Jar
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Yesterday was busy around Frog Central - all in efforts to keep warm. The temperature is supposed to finally go back up over 70 today. I'm still hauling out all my sweaters this morning, because as much as I like having the Frog Wrangler sleep in my lap (she's a regular furnace) it's tough to get anything done. And I have to be ready for the parades this weekend - yes, I said parades in the plural. Tidy Town is having one Friday night and another Saturday morning. Sometimes I feel like I live in the twilight zone.

This frog collectible is a piece of Otagiri pottery. The design is by Mary Ann Baker. This piece dates to the early 1980's. I have collected this design from Otagiri for years and this is another great find from eBay. I was especially amazed to find that this piece still had it's spoon. So many become lost over the years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004