Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Frog of the Day

I am so not ready for cold weather! Even the Frog Wrangler didn't want to get up this morning. She crawled under the covers and was quite content to stay there. Time to get busy so I can get warmed up, so on to today's frog.....

This plush frog is a Red Eyed Tree Frog from the National Wildlife Federation. The tag on the frog reads that it was made by Russ. The leaf on which the frog is perched is a zippered storage bag for the frog. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004