Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Frog of the Day


Leonardo - James Montague Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It turned very cold here at Frog Central. Today's forcast high is only in the high 50's and temps are supposed to plummet tonight into the mid-30's! So I've already turned the heat on and today I'm going around to be sure all the storm windows are closed up. The Frog Wrangler and I saw the resident bunny rabbit this morning. He's been out quite a bit chewing plants around the base of the hibiscus hedge. The Frog Wrangler did not bother the rabbit and both went about their business. Brrr.... I have to go crawl under some warm covers so on to today's frog......

This frog collectible is James Montague Frog by Leonardo. It is copyrighted by Lesser & Pavey Ltd. and Licensed by The Heritage Mint. It is part of the Little Nook Village and dates to 1989. This is one of two pieces from the Little Nook Village - the other was listed quite some time ago and called Felicity Frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004