Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Frog of the Day

Today's picture was a tough one. I tried different backgrounds, different camera settings and this was the best one out of the bunch. Last night I was watching some tv, mostly the BBC with the Frog Wrangler sitting on my lap. She could hardly wait until I finished breakfast this morning and she wanted to crawl up into my lap - her way of telling me she isn't feeling good. So we're heading off to the vet's office, so on today's frog......

This frog collectible came from my grandmother, she collected this little hurricane lamps and had them all over. This one has a frog on the base with the writing Welcome to My Pad. While I do not have a date for this item, I believe, based on the company profile, it is post-1988.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004