Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Frog of the Day


Ceramic Frog Bank
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Whew! Where to start on today's blog. Yesterday was packed right full. I went to the farmer's market and bought a couple loaves of bread and a jar of homemade relish. It was then off to Walmart where the Frog Wrangler got some much needed new dishes for her food and water. I also found a couple large plastic containers in which to put her food. Normally, that would be enough for my day to be sure, but remember I said yesterday the fall festival was happening here in Tidy Town, so off I went to check out what this festival was all about. Oh, such a shame. They advertised a battle of the bands along with the 4 or 5 carnival rides. Unfortunately it appeared that only one band signed up for the battle. Oops! I felt bad for them up there grasping for songs to play. They had prepared 4 or 5 songs to play for the competition and the organizers kept them up there for over an hour. I also found out what a cakewalk is - it's basically a raffle for a cake, done over and over and over until they've exhausted the cake supply. Well, time to put the change from my purchased in the bank, and that's where today's frog comes in.....

This frog is a ceramic bank. It has a sticker on the bottom that reads made in Korea. Other than that, I have no information on this cute little bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004