Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Frog of the Day


JSNY - Frog Mugs
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Today is the last day of the Fall Festival so think I'll wander down to see what is going on - hey, I may even be able to get a funnel cake. The Frog Wrangler seems to be doing much better this morning. She finally felt good enough to eat - always a good sign. Before I get started I think I'll have a nice big cup of coffee, which brings us to today's frog.....

This frog item is one of a set of four frog mugs from JSNY. The set is from their Nature Shop Collection. Made of ceramic and hand-painted in China. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004