Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Frog of the Day


PartyLite - Frog Patio Pal
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Don't eat the spinach! Didn't you always want to hear mom say that? If you haven't heard the news, bagged spinach has e-coli and you are not supposed to eat it. I made up a batch of cookies to compensate....

Today is Fall Festival day here in Tidy Town. All the main roads have been blocked so that fair rides can be set up. The big thing around here is called a Cake Walk. I think I might stop over to see what exciting form of entertainment that offers. It all depends on the Frog Wrangler - she's has not been feeling well and had a really bad night. Another nap day! It's ok if I actually get to take that nap but that often does not happen. On to today's frog.......

This frog item is from PartyLite. I believe it is one of the home party companies. This is called Patio Pal and is, of course, a frog. It is made of terra cotta. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004