Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Frog of the Day

It's a cool day here at Frog Central. The temperature last night dipped into the low 50's! I heard on the radio that the Farmer's Almanac says it's going to be a colder than normal winter - I better start stocking up now. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again - I really miss a grocery delivery service. Well, I know while I'm out shopping, today's frogs will keep my place......

These frogs are from Boston Warehouse and are Hula Frog Place Card Holders. Made in China out of resin, the upper bodies are mounted on a spring so that they wll do the hula. This set dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004