Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler woke me up this morning at 3:30 to let me know it was raining out. Gee, thanks. Unfortunately I couldn't get back to sleep so this afternoon there will be a nap! I received two letters yesterday that contained sheets of address labels. I like receiving them because they are always so colorful. One sheet was all fall and halloween. So yesterday the door knocker, today the door wedge - on to today's frog....

This frog item is a Cast Iron Mini Frog Door Wedge from Uppercut. This is a very heavy piece for its size. This item dates to 1994 according to both the box and a sticker on the bottom of the item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004