Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Frog of the Day


Frog Door Knocker
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
As everyone knows, today is the 5th anniversary since the attacks on 9/11. I've turned off my tv and radio. It's one of those moments I'm sure we all know where we were at that moment. I'm sure I'll think about that day from time to time today, but life continues on and I have a number of errands to run today. With that, here's today's frog.....

This frog item is a Frog Door Knocker. It was made in Taiwan exclusively for Lillian Vernon. This is a very heavy item, I'm not sure of what material it is made. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004