Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Frog of the Day

So last night I decided to order a pizza. I haven't done that for probably the last 4 months or so. But I saw that commercial for Pizza Hut lasagna pizza and Pizza Hut is the only national pizza chain store here in town, so what the heck. I'll tell you for 10 bucks you get very little pizza. It is about the size of a small pizza. It tasted pretty good - I mean, heck, I didn't have to cook so it was great! In other news, there are some news stories that make me crazy. I read this morning that Saudia Arabia has outlawed dogs and cats because the religious overseers see them as unclean. This world gets crazier every day.

This frog collectible is a beautiful wood carving from Indonesia. This was the first Indonesian frogs I received and which got me hooked on collecting these great pieces. I do not have an exact date for this item, but I do have various pictures of my collection that show I had this frog in the 1980's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004