Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Frog of the Day


Bean Bag Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I had a coupon for Burger King so decided to treat myself last night. It's been a long time since I had a milkshake and it tasted pretty good. I had to turn on the ceiling fans lst evening as it got a bit warm in the house but I was freezing by this morning as the temperature hovered around the mid-50's. It's an irony that the medication the doctor gave me has to be taken with food and yet the pill makes you want to hurl at the thought of food. This morning has been especially queasy, so decided to skip both food and pills - will try again at noon.

This frog collectible is a frog bean bag. It is made of very shiny material, silve blue on top and green on the bottom. The tag says Frogs-San Diego, but there is no other information as to the manufacturer/distributor. It is made in both Thailand and the US according to the tag. I do not have a date for this item, but if memory serves me correct, I received this about 4 years ago as a birthday present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004