Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Frog of the Day

Yesterday was a cleaning day. After two plus weeks of being sick, this place looked horrible. So today I could barely make it out of bed. Pancakes were a definate order for breakfast. Today Jacques and I have plans.....

This frog collectible is from Boyds Bears and Friends and is part of The Wee Folkstones line and is from that lines Ribbit & Co. It is called Jacques Grenouille...The Wine Taster. It is style number 36702. All the pieces are numbered, mine is edition 2E number 1989. This piece dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004