Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Frog of the Day


Herco - Frog Family
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It was so cold last night I had to close windows - I think we've skipped a transitional season. The Frog Wrangler has been wolfing down her food to bulk up and has stopped shedding - I think she knows something I don't about the upcoming winter. I had to go to Walmart yesterday to get a bag of dog food and some treats. What is with the size of some of those treats?!? They are labelled for small dogs and these things were huge. They were too big for The Frog Wrangler and she weighs in at ....... ha! you thought I'd actually tell you, didn't you? Do you know how much trouble I'd get in for telling you she weighs 58 lbs.? Uh oh, I gotta go.....

This frog collectible is from Herco Professional Gifts. I call it Frog Family. It is marked as made in China. It is made of resin. I do not have a date for this item. Herco makes a large number of animal figurines and are popular at such stores as Hallmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004