Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Frog of the Day

Yesterday was a nice day to spend in the park checking out the farmer's market booths. There were 4 booths spread out across the whole park, so you had to walk quite a bit if you wanted to check them all out, which I did. Only one booth had vegetables and that was mostly corn. The remaining three had various baked goods, with the last one also selling homemade jellies. So along with a couple small loaves of banana and pumpking bread, I also bought a jar of boysenberry jam. I had the bright idea last night of making tomatoes and macaroni. I made up a box of macaroni and realized I dumped in can after can of tomatoes, that this was going to make a whole lot! Guess I'm not going to have to cook anytime soon.

This frog item is from Giftco, Inc. and is a cermic frog scrubbing pad holder. The opening for the pad is in the back. I do not have a date for this cute little frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004