Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Frog of the Day


Otagiri - Frog Soap Dispenser
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I had to close the windows up and turn back on the air yesterday afternoon. It may have only been around 80 degrees but the air was so thick with humidity you felt like you were swimming. While doing a little bird watching I saw the female cardinal flitting about. I was surprised how large she was compared to the males I've seen. With this being the start of a long holiday weekend, I thought I'd head over to the park and see what the farmer's market has in vegetables. I've been hungry for some tomatoes.

This frog collectible is from Otagiri, designed by Mary Ann Baker. It is a pump soap dispenser. This piece dates to the early 1980's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004