Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Decided to stay home this evening with the Frog Wrangler. She's hasn't been feeling well and I didn't feel comfortable leaving her alone. I gave her a large crunchy treat which she carried around all day. She had eaten half of it and here she is pacing the house trying to find the proper place to hide the other half. When she finds a place she goes and looks out the window, sees someone walking down the street and has to go check on her treat and try to hide it someplace else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004