Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler has had a pretty good week. With the temperatures getting a bit cooler, she has been more active. And with the windows open she's definately been more vocal - I now know the comings and goings of most of the neighbors.

At first I thought she was rather awed at the fact that Star Trek is 40 years old today! but I think it might be over the fact that congress voted yesterday to ban the killing of horses for meat. While The Frog Wrangler is happy to hear that some 9,000 horses a year will be saved from slaughter, she is afraid that one of those saved horses will parked in our living room. Hey, I had to kid around with her a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004