Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been quite a week for the Frog Wrangler. She has diligently watched over me, knowing I wasn't feeling well. Last weekend, before the oral surgery she crawled into my lap and she leaned her nose in and smelled my breath, quickly drawing back with her eyes wide. I'm sure she could smell the infection. She then took her snout and very gingerly pressed it against my cheek, giving me comfort and knowing I was hurting. It seems this week that daily she's come up to me and wanted to smell my breath, and yesterday she gave a big lick on my chin. Guess that means I'm getting better! So that means she can go off and have a good rest. And with night-time temps dropping into the 50's she's certainly enjoying the cooler weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004