Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Beautiful Mourning Dove

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Beautiful Mourning Dove


Beautiful Mourning Dove
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Here's a picture of a beautiful mourning dove that I found on the world wide web. There was no name associated with it so I can't give the photographer credit - I wish I could because it's a great shot. I love listening to the haunting call of the mourning dove. I hear it most mornings. For the last several days though, all I've heard is gunshots. It is dove season here in Illinois and hundreds of thousands of these beautiful birds will be killed during the season. What a shame.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004