Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Sprogz Update

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sprogz Update

As readers of this blog know, when I started blogging I put up an Afternoon with Sprogz post. I thought from their first introduction that the were adorable, a lot of fun, and reasonable priced. Unfortunately, several years ago, according to my sources, the gentleman who ran the company passed away. Since then, the company moved into other areas and the release of further Sprogz was sporadic at best. Yesterday I heard from one of my contacts that the company has decided to discontinue the Sprogz line. I'm sure there will be some floating around on e-bay for quite some time and stores will have them until their inventory is gone, but it's sad to see the end of these zany characters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004